04, January 2021
What is new?
- MISRA checks:
Full support for MISRA C: 2012 standard (140/143 checks). Read more.
We have added 2 new checks to our MISRA C:2012 standard
- MISRA-C2012-1.1 – increased the coverage by adding a few more cases
- New C/Cpp checks:
We have added 2 new C/Cpp checks to our already rich list of C/Cpp checks. Check the entire list of checks here.
- deactivated code
- hidden base member
- Embold now supports Security checks for Java: See our OWASP TOP 10 and CWE coverage here We have added 3 new Embold custom checks in this release.
- Accessing Android external storage is security-sensitive
- Using unsafe Jackson deserialization configuration is security-sensitive
- Setting JavaBean properties is security-sensitive
Get more insights into Embold’s rich Java checks here.
- Bug Fixes
- Available via installers, docker hub, and cloud.
- All versions from 220.127.116.11 can be upgraded to 18.104.22.168