Free Embold account
There are two options for a free Embold account: Embold Open Source & Hello Embold.
Embold Open Source
Free forever and quick to set up, our open source account is a great way to get a feel for how Embold works.
- Up to 1 million total lines of code
- Unlimited repositories (open source only)
- Five scans per
day Upto 125 users
- Want to assess a private repository? Compare plans.
Instantly view common open source systems without the need to scan them yourself.
Want to see your open source project on Hello Embold? Contact us.
Embold Cloud Account
Are you a single developer, a small team, or
- Open source and private repositories
- Unlimited scans
- Leverages the speed and power of the cloud to provide faster analysis
- Securely hosted on Amazon Web Services
- Customizable packages available to meet your team and code base needs
- Additional repository support and version control account integrations
- Collaboration tool integrations such as Jira.
Embold Self-Hosted Account
With all the added benefits of our Cloud account, our self-hosted Embold account allows for enhanced integrations, custom setup, and personalized service support.
- Everything that’s in our Cloud account
- Build integrations like Jenkins
- Testing integrations like JUnit, Google Test, and Clover
- Plugin support for Eclipse and Visual Studio
Upgrade your current plan
Upgrade your account quickly and easily via the Account Management Dashboard.
1. Go to the login page.
2. Enter your email and password and click, “Sign in”.
3. Under “Account Overview”, click the “modify” link.
4. To upgrade your subscription, click the “modify” link next to your current subscription OR to add more users, check the box next to “Add User Pack”
5. Click “Continue” to proceed to
Customers who book an annual subscription receive a 20% discount. At this time we accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.