Embold Access Token (EAT)
Embold Access Tokens are personnel access tokens that allow your application to authenticate and access Embold APIs. EAT can be managed from admin section in Embold. Embold APIs are released only for on-premise. Open http://localhost:3000/docs to know more about Embold APIs.
Creating a personal access token
- On the left navigation bar, click Admin > Access Tokens.
- Click Generate New Token. The New Embold Access Token page is displayed.
- Provide a name to your token for identification.
- Select the permissions that are to be given to the token.
- Click Generate Token.
Note: Copy the token generated immediately. Due to security reasons, you will not be able to see it again.
Revoke the personal access token
The personal access token can be revoked by deleting the token from your account.
Steps to revoke the token:
- On the Embold Access token page, go the desired token that is to be deleted.
- Click Revoke Token.
- A popup with a warning message is displayed, after reading it carefully, click Delete Permanently to revoke your token.