03, June 2021
What is new?
- New Java checks:
We have added 9 new Java checks. Get more insights into Embold’s rich Java checks here.
- Main Should Not Throw Anything
- Maps With Enum Values Replace With EnumMap
- Mismatch Regex Boundaries Should Not Be Used
- Avoid Synchronized At Method Level
- Avoid Concatenating Char As String
- Empty String Should Not Be Used
- Exceptions Should Not Be Thrown In Finally Block
- Shortcircuit Logic Should Be Used In Boolean Contexts
- Big Integer Instantiation
- We have updated GoLang security checks by adding 2 new Linters (Support for cloud users only); read here more :
- We have added a new Python language Linter integrated with Bandit. (Support for cloud users only). Check here more.
- Introducing new language support: Ruby and tool integrated is Brakeman. (Support for cloud users only). Check here more.
- New CPP checks:
We have added 2 new CPP checks. Read here more.
- shallow copy constructor
- shallow copy assignment
- We have added a few more Embold CWE checks for CPP language. Read here more.
- Introducing new language support: APEX and tool integrated is PMD Apex.
- Integrated New Source control platform: IBM RTC
- Bug Fixes
- Available via windows installers, docker, and cloud.
- All versions from 184.108.40.206 can be upgraded to 220.127.116.11