03, December 2020
What is new?
- New checks:
We have added 4 new C/Cpp checks to our already rich list of C/Cpp checks. Check the entire list of checks here.
- deactivated code
- hidden base member
- See our MISRA coverage here.
- Embold now supports Security checks for Java. We have added 3 new Embold custom checks in this release.
- Accessing Android external storage is security-sensitive
- Using unsafe Jackson deserialization configuration is security-sensitive
- Setting JavaBean properties is security-sensitive
Get more insights into Embold’s rich Java checks here.
- See our OWASP top 10 and CWE coverage here for more details.
- Available via cloud.