31, July 2020
What is new?
- Pull Request for the cloud (Beta version). For more information, check here.
- New C# Code Checks are:
- Invalid Logging Class Name
- Cross-site Request Forgery Token Validation
- Class Implements ICloneable
- Vulnerable Encryption Mode
- Weak Encryption
Get more insights of Embold’s rich C# checks here.
- New Java Checks:
- Disabled Spring Security CSRF
- Security Sensitive Regular Expression
- Resource Leak
- Compile Regular Expressions Once
- Initialization Of Secure Random At Method Level
- Possible Thread Leak In Executor Service
- Complex Regex Pattern
- Empty Catch Block
- Weak Cipher Algorithm
Get more insights of Embold’s rich Java checks here.
- API enhancements: Now you can get and update the roles of each user. Check out our rich API here for further information.
- MISRA check: We added to our MISRA C:2012 rules and added checks for rules 5.2 and 20.7. To learn more about MISRA checks coverage, please read this article.
- Bug Fixes
- Available via installers, docker hub, and cloud.
- All versions from 220.127.116.11 can be upgraded to 1.8.3