12, July 2022
What is new?
- With Embold’s new Groups feature, you can cluster issues under a user defined group. Eg. You can create a group of issues based on releases you want to fix them in.
- Integrated MobSF tool for detecting code issues in Kotlin.
- Your login session will remain valid for 30 days now.
- We have introduced 4 new C/C++ checks. See all checks.
- Clang version upgraded to 13.
- Bug fixes
- Available via docker.
- All versions from 188.8.131.52 can be upgraded to 184.108.40.206