25, September 2020
What is new?
- Password-based authentication on GitHub, Azure, GitLab, and Bitbucket is no longer available. Read more here.
- Focus on what is most important! You can now filter security issues on the issues list page.
- 33 new code checks and 2 new security checks added for Java as we have upgraded our PMD version to 6.26.0. Read more here.
- New C++ checks added:
Read more about C++ code issues here.
- Bug Fixes
- Available via installers, docker hub, and cloud.
- All versions from 184.108.40.206 can be upgraded to 220.127.116.11