20, October 2021
What is new?
- New language support added for CSS
- Integrated a new 3rd party linter Stylint. Added 48 new checks.
- Improved CWE coverage for JAVA:
We have added 11 new Java CWE checks. Get more insights into Embold’s rich Java checks here.
- Mutable Object Should Not Reference Public
- Unencrypted Server Socket
- Avoid NullCipher
- Unencrypted Socket
- Weak SSLContext
- Clone Without Super
- Finalize Without Super
- Missing Throw In Catch Block
- Improper Validation Of ArrayIndex
- Non Serializable In Session
- Empty Synchronized Block
- New CPP checks:
We have added 6 new CPP checks. Read here more.
- CWARN.MEM.NONPOD : Checks if low-level memory manipulation routines are used for initializing objects of non-POD (plain old data) types.
- CWARN.BITOP.SIZE : looks for code in which bitwise operations (&=, |=, and ^=) have operands with different sizes.
- CWARN.MOVE.CONST : Checks if Const value is used as argument for std::move
- INFINITE_LOOP.LOCAL : checks for infinite loops
- SV.FMT_STR.PRINT_IMPROP_LENGTH : Checks for Improper use of length modifier in a print function call
- CWARN.ALIGNMENT: Checks if Incorrect pointer scaling is used
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Not able to update an existing zip repository on Embold through UI.
- New .h files could not be parsed in pull request workflow
- Performance improvement
- Available via windows installers, docker, and cloud.
- All versions from 184.108.40.206 can be upgraded to 220.127.116.11