What is new?
- Embold will now use token based authentication instead of sessions for integration such as Jenkins plugin.
- Embold Quality Gates are now available in Jenkins plugin. Now you can monitor quality from within Jenkins.
- Code issues support for SQL through ‘SQLCheck’. Enables detection of performance issues in queries.
- Solidity code issues support via Solium.
- Kotlin code issues support via Detekt.
- Duplication is now reported for Typescript and Kotlin
- Downloadable repository configuration for CI integration and remote scanning
- By popular demand, monthly pricing option is now available!
- Improved duplication reporting accuracy for PHP and Go.
- Improvements in email notifications.
- Solium support for Windows (on premise) is not available.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Embold plugin support for Visual Studio 2013 and Visual Studio 2017 is not available.