- For seamless installation and execution, Embold should be installed on a clean Machine/VM.
- Install standalone corona on build machine (master/node).
- Requires an account to sign in to Embold from the browser. Please contact the administrator to create an account.
- Download file from your Embold Account’s section > Releases tab > Plugins > CI_CD > teamcity. There will be a file with a name similar to the following: embold-teamcity_18.104.22.168.zip.
- Embold uses the configuration file ‘.gammascan.json’ while analyzing the project. This file should be a part of the project to be analyzed.
- You can download configuration JSON from Embold UI.
Note: It is optional to install Embold on the build machine.