|Log Level Info In Catch Block||The catch block handles exception that occurs in associated try block. In this block, the logger level is expected to be as "error". This is a good list describing the log levels :|
1. Debug : Used for development and testing.
2. Information : Used to output information that is useful to run and manage your system.
3. Warning : Used for handled 'exceptions' or other important log events.
4. Error : Used to log all unhandled exceptions. This is typically logged inside a catch block at the boundary of your application.
5. Fatal : Used for special exceptions/conditions where it is imperative that we can quickly pick out these events.
|Non Thread Safe Field Declaration||A field declared inside the spring component should be thread safe. By default, beans in spring are singleton. Multiple threads accessing the same component may produce inconsistent results, if they access fields declared globally.||Non-compliant code:|