- Before you begin, please verify that you have a standalone corona installed on Ubuntu and Windows.
- IntelliJ plugin 2019.3.1
- Download the plugin file from your Embold Account’s section > Releases tab. There will be one file with name similar to the following: “Intellij_embold_plugin-0.1.zip“.
- Extract the IDE distribution zip file.
- Open Intellij plugin > File > Settings option.
- The settings pop-up window is displayed. Click on the Settings icon and select “Install Plugin from Disk..” from the dropdown list.
- Mention the Intellij plugin path.
- Restart the Intellij IDE.
How to analyze the results?
- Go to File > Settings > Embold Global Settings.
- Add all the required details and click on the “Verify” button.
- If successful verification is done, go to Analyze tab > click on Scan all files with Embold. No issues are displayed.
- When issues are present, those are displayed on the left side under “Embold Issues Inspector“.