- On the top right corner of the TeamCity home page, click Administration.
- On the left navigation panel under Server Administration, click Plugin List.
- On the Plugin List page, click Upload plugin zip. Upload the downloaded plugin.
- On successful uploading, Embold plugin is listed in the External plugins table.
- Go to the Home page. On the left navigation pane, click Embold to validate the user.
- Embold can be validated using either API token, then click on the Test Connection button.
- On successful validation, the “Connection successful” message is displayed.
- Click on the project and build that needs to be analyzed through Embold.
- Click on the Edit Configuration Setting of the build.
- On the left navigation pane, click Parameters > Add new parameter.
- Add the environmental variables env.GAMMA_HOME, env.GAMMA_DATA and env.EMBOLD_SCANNER_HOME. Click Save.
env.GAMMA_HOME : Specify the location where corona is installed (e.g /opt/gamma/corona)
env.GAMMA_DATA : Temporary directory location. (Used to store temporary data created while analyzing repository). Note: The directory should have write permissions.
env.EMBOLD_SCANNER_HOME: Specify the location for scanner home.
- The environmental variables are added successfully.
- Go to the left navigation pane, Click Build Step: Embold > Add build setup.
- Choose EMBOLD from the build runner drop-down list.
- There are 2 options through which scanning can be done:
- Using Configuration File: Configuration file can be obtained from Embold and need to be uploaded here.
- Using Subsystem ID: Obtain Subsystem ID from Embold.
This step is optional if the user wants to run the scan using Subsystem UID.
- You have successfully added a new Embold Built setup.
- Click on the Run button to build the project.
- After building the project, click on the Overview tab to view the result, Artifacts tab to view the generated PDF and Embold tab to view the analyzed project in a graphical format.