Below are the steps to install standalone corona on Windows:
- Download installer file from your Embold Account’s section > Releases tab. There will be file : corona_windows_X.X.X.X.zip .
- Right-click the zip folder, click Properties > General tab.
- In the ‘Security‘ section, if the Security button is blocked, unblock it and then proceed with the unzipping of the file.
Note:- If the security button is not blocked, you can directly proceed with the unzipping of the file.
- Unzip the corona_windows_X.X.X.X.zip file.
- Go to setup folder.
- Open command prompt in admin mode, change the directory (folder) using cd to the path (corona64_WindowsInstallersetup) where setupCorona64Bit.bat file is located and run the command:
- This will install the pre-requisites for the Corona including required frameworks, tools, etc.
The script will set all the required environment variables. The corona folder will be created under “
- Successful installation of standalone Corona will happen.