Below are the steps to install standalone corona on RHEL or CentOS.
- Download installer file from your Embold Account’s section > Releases tab. There will be file with name similar to the following: ‘embold_centos_rhel_184.108.40.206.run’.
- Make sure that installer file ‘embold_centos_rhel_220.127.116.11.run’ has execution permission. To check the permissions of the installer file, run the following command in the terminal.
If the file does not have the execution permission, use the following command to grant the permission.
sudo chmod 755 embold_centos_rhel_18.104.22.168.run
- Run the installer using the command.
This will start the installation process.
- Accept the License Agreement to proceed. You can use tab and return/enter keys for navigation.
- For a standalone Corona installation, choose option: ‘Install Corona’.
- Choose corona installation location.
- If you have multiple versions of Java installed on your computer/server, you can set JRE_HOME at the specified path.
- On the successful installation, logout and login from the system.