In the Embold IntelliJ plugin, the code issues are highlighted on the fly, and quick feedback is provided.
This ensures that the code issues are fixed even before the code is committed.
The code issues with its recommended solution can be seen under the “Embold Issues Inspector” section.
For example in the above screenshot, the code is analyzed at runtime, with the below output:
- On the left side, you see the type of issue with its description, criticality, and other details. Whereas, when you click on a specific issue, detailed information with examples can be seen on the right side.
Code issues and anti-patterns’ count can be visualized graphically.
The below output is seen in the graphical representation:
1. Issues by criticality– The issue count is calculated according to its criticality such as critical, high, medium, low, and info level issues.
2. Issues by type: Code issue and anti-pattern count are calculated.
- Clickable graphical representation is enhanced with in-depth granularity. Each section is segregated according to criticality and issue type (i.e. code issues and anti-patterns) displayed in a new tab known as the “Issues” tab.
- In the Embold IntelliJ plugin, the lines are highlighted on which code issues are present, and quick feedback is provided.
- On the fly, the “Disable Embold rule” option is available.
- This ensures that the code issues are fixed even before the code is committed.
In the above screenshot, the code issues are present on line number 2 (i.e. highlighted), and on the fly “Disable Embold rule ” option is available.