Quality gates allow you to set quality thresholds for your repositories. Quality gates keeps a watch on your repository based on the quality thresholds set by you and lets you know when a failure happens.
You will find quality gate status on repository dashboard. To know the thresholds and status in detail just click the quality gate tile on the repository dashboard.
Quality gate profiles
You can create quality gate profiles (a set of thresholds / rules) and later apply the profile to your repositories. Thus you need not repeatedly customise thresholds every time you add a repository.
Steps to create a quality gate profile:
- From the Admin section in the left panel. Select the Quality Gate Profile section.
- Click on the New Quality Profile button.
- Set your thresholds for various parameters and click Save button
Assign a quality gate to a repository:
- Choose the Quality gate profile option from the
repositorycontext menu of the desired repository.
- Select a quality gate profile from the quality gate profile pop-up and click save button.