Pull request scan status can also be monitored from the Development History page in Embold UI.
Pull request review can be done from the Development History page in a repository. This page may not be available if the pull request workflow is disabled. Read the documentation on enabling pull request workflow to know more.
- Open Development History page from node summary bar.
- Navigate to pull requests tab.
- List of available pull requests can be seen here.
- Select a pull request you want to review by clicking it.
- Pull request details pop-up will open
- Various kinds of issues such as code issues, design issues, etc that are newly created, fixed or carried over can be seen here.
- Use code lane view on the left-hand side to quickly locate issues in a file by clicking them.
- Issues will also be annotated on the margin of code view.
- On-premise version of Bitbucket and Github is not supported.
- Pull Request workflow is not available for Embold on cloud.
- Forked repositories are not supported.
- Pull Request workflow is available for repositories linked through version control account only (Github/Bitbucket). For more information on version control account refer following:
1. To add a version control account click here.
2. To link a repository through a version control account follow the below steps:
– Go to a corresponding project
– Click on Link repositories
– Select the added version control account from the Repository Type drop down.
– Click on Link Repository button