Email server configurations
Email server configuration is used to configure your email server with Embold. On configuring your email server, the users will receive notifications from the configured email server.
Following are the steps to configure the email server:
- Go to Admin>Notifications.
- Click Email Configuration.
- Fill in the fields with your e-mail server configurations. The information/description regarding each field will be displayed on the information icon.
- Click the Save button.
- Once an email server is configured with Embold, the user will be able to test the email server connection by clicking on the “Test” button.
When the “Test” button is clicked, an email will be sent to the provided email address.
Congratulations! You have configured your email address with Embold.
Email notification preferences
This selection allows users to edit/configure email preferences and receive notifications based on the occurrence of certain events.
Users can enable or disable the preferences according to his choice i.e. he can select customized email options.
Steps to configure email preferences:
- Go to Admin > Notifications.
- There are various notification types displayed on the screen.
- By default, when the new user is created, all the checkboxes are ticked.
- Users can select or deselect the checkboxes according to the requirements.
- Click on the “Save Preferences” button. When the user clicks on this button, the newly selected preferences will be saved. Users will receive emails according to their selection.