Code checker configuration
Code checker configuration helps you to enable or disable code checkers and their corresponding rules for any repository.
Steps to navigate to code checker configuration
- Select the Code checkers configuration option from the repository context menu of the desired repository.
- On the Code checkers configuration page, on the left side navigation pane, by default, code issues are enabled except few.
- Check or uncheck the radio button to enable or disable a specific rule. If you want the checkers to be disabled, you can disable the code checkers (for example GammaCXX or cppcheck).
- For a specific selected checker, rules will be displayed.
- Move the cursor on the desired rule to view the More info button. More info will display a detailed description and examples.
- Users can search rules manually by typing in the search text box.
- On the right side navigation pane, the Filter Rules section can be used to filter the displayed rules based on Criticality or by associated KPI.
- To download the file, click Download JSON at the bottom right corner of the code configuration page. This file provides a customized configuration in JSON format and you can change it manually.
- To upload the changed file, click Upload JSON Configuration at the top of the code configuration page.